COVID-19 INFO | City Relief Funds + Ways to Help in Our Community
FYI: The City of Berkeley is coordinating 3 financial relief funds that you may be eligible for:
- Tenants (join the waitlist)
- Small Businesses (deadline for the 1st round of funding passed, but stay tuned for the 2nd round)
- Arts Programs and Organizations (deadline for the 1st round of funding passed, but stay tuned for the 2nd round)
If you are fortunate enough to be able to donate to these funds to supplement the City’s allocation, you may do so at berkeleyrelieffund.org.
If you have a little extra time or bandwidth, there are plenty of neighbors and friends that could use some help. OR if you find yourself needing some support, Berkeley folks are here for you. Here are three great resources:
- Berkeley mutual aid network (put together by Erica E. and made into a website by Dave P.)
- East Bay disability ally form (form to ask for and offer help, geared toward disabled neighbors)
- FeedER (a fundraiser that is purchasing local restaurant delivery to feed frontline Emergency Room staff in East Bay hospitals)
General recommendation: sign up for the Berkeley Disaster Preparedness Neighborhood Network.